The International Institute for Islamic Waqf was established in Malaysia in 2008 as an International non-profit organization specialized in building and improving methodology and knowledge for Islamic endowment (Waqf). In addition to providing consultancy and training products of Waqf, IIIW contributes in the development and qualifying governmental, institutional and private Waqf bodies in accordance with the international standards.
Globally, the Institute took the initiative and was the first to focus on Waqf Industry and its major issues, and set up conferences and forums that serve and support the Waqf. It also approaches and introduces Waqf roles in improving societies all over the world.
To be the global pioneers in the field of Waqf methodology, development and training.
1. Developing professional experts specialized in Waqf competences.
2. Promoting the practice of waqf among endowments and foundations.
3. Helping Waqf institution at the stage of establishment and then in the development.
4. Developing Waqf Industry by implementing modern best practices for institutional management.
1. Advisory :
o Establishing Waqf institutions globally efficiently and effectively
o Providing the academic supervision of the Higher studies Degrees on Waqf.
2. Training :
o Designing and development of Waqf training packages.
oMeasuring the training needs and requirements in Waqf industry
3. Publishing specialized Researches and books in the field of Waqf.
1. Waqf programs and specialized courses.
2. International conferences and forums.
3. Waqf Management Diploma.
4. Waqf Quality Certificate.
5. Waqf Governance Standard.
6. Wagf Body of knowledge (WQFBOK)
1. 600 leaders were qualified in the field of endowments.
2. 400 institutions benefiting from the services of the International Institute of Islamic Waqf.
3. More than 30 strategic partnerships.
4. More than 35 programs were launched to develop Waqf staff.
5. More than 7 conferences and forums for the service of the waqf field.